|Uses||To help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available. For industrial use and synthetic surfaces.|
|Active Ingredients||75% Isopropyl Alcohol|
|Inactive Ingredients||Glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP|
•Warning may cause damage to sealer on natural surfaces (wood,leather,stone, etc). Please test on inconspicuous area before using.
• For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor is irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Flammable; keep away from heat or flame.
• Store between 59 – 86F (15 – 30 C)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat over 104F (40C)